www.freya-marie-21.blogspot.com
I think our magazine cover looks more like a gossip magazine rather than a top of the market media magazine. However, this can be effective because women buy more gossip magazines then any other.
I think the colour scheme of UPLOAD is also idealic as our target market is women and the colours we specifically used for this purpose is pink and purple. The image on the magazine is also effective as it is a woman and we have edited the picture to have a purple pink hue on it which shows that it is a media magazine and what the reader can potentially do with their photos.
Although the masthead is clear and readable, the one thing I would change about that part of the magazine layout is the overlap of the min subtitle. Also I think that the image of the camera at the bottom of the cover looks out of place and needs either a background or a banner to exclude itself from the main cover image.
Overall, I believe that our magazine layout would successfully win against its opposition in the battle to be bought. Its cover is effective and professional and would attract any female reader eager to enter the media magazine world.
No comments:
Post a Comment